Serve your community. Stand for justice. Connect with others.
Why join APPA?
APPA membership gives you the opportunity to:
- Stay informed of the latest research and policy trends; and get complimentary subscriptions to Perspectives, our quarterly e-magazine, and CC Headlines, our e-newsletter.
- Develop skills in your field with discounts on our training institutes and online training.
Connect with others
- Attend training institutes at a discount to engage with fellow professionals while developing your skills during our annual and winter programs.
- Coming soon! Expand your network by exploring our online social community, APPA CONNECT, and discussing the topics that mean the most to you.
Share your voice
- Shape the direction of APPA by actively advocating for policy changes, participating in working groups, and voting in leadership elections.
- Participate on committees to collaborate with others and find solutions to issues that affect our industry.
- Become a leader on a committee and even run for an elected position on the Board of Directors.
- Save on training with members-only discounts.
- Take advantage of savings from our partners, including GEICO, Office Depot, Hotel Engine, and many more.
When you become a member of APPA, we can do our best work together – strengthening the role of community corrections services in communities nationwide, and internationally.
Ready to make a deeper impact in your community?
- I am excited to be a member of the APPA community where we are making a difference in the correctional communities.
- APPA has provided me a voice and the confidence to move forward in the changing times of community supervision.
- The biggest value of my membership in APPA is the opportunity to build relationships with my colleagues all over the country, through which I renew my spirit and strengthen my professional purpose.
- APPA really is a Force for Positive Change. They are helping to shape probation practice in the 21st century.
Membership in APPA is open to any individual.
The 3-year plan offers the best value!
Already an APPA member for at least 10 years, served in a leadership role, and have 25 years of experience in community corrections?