for Non-Governmental Orgs
Serve your community. Stand for justice. Connect with others.
Why join APPA?
APPA membership gives you the opportunity to:
- Stay informed of the latest research and policy trends; with early access to Perspectives (quarterly e-journal) and CC Headlines (e-newsletter) delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with others
- Gain access to workshop presenters from our training institutes.
- Expand your network by exploring our online social community, APPA CONNECT, and discussing the topics that mean the most to you.
Strengthen your influence
- Shape the direction of APPA with a representative from your organization serving on the Board of Directors.
- Establish a national presence on policy stances.
- Display official APPA logos on your organization’s website.
When you become a member of APPA, we can do our best work together – strengthening the role of community corrections services in communities nationwide, and internationally.
Ready to make a deeper impact in your community?
Annual membership is open to any membership association of professionals directly involved in pretrial, probation, parole, or community corrections.
View our Affiliate Members!