Serve your community. Stand for justice. Connect with others.
Why join APPA?
APPA membership gives you the opportunity to:
- Stay informed of the latest research and policy trends; and get complimentary subscriptions to Perspectives, our quarterly e-magazine, and CC Headlines, our e-newsletter.
- Develop skills in your field with discounts on our training institutes and online training.
Connect with others
- Attend training institutes at a discount to engage with fellow professionals while developing your skills during our annual and winter programs.
- Coming Soon! Expand your network by exploring our online social community, APPA CONNECT, and discussing the topics that mean the most to you.
Share your voice
- Shape the direction of APPA by actively advocating for policy changes, participating in working groups, and voting in leadership elections.
- Participate on committees to collaborate with others and find solutions to issues that affect our industry.
- Become a leader on a committee and even run for an elected position on the Board of Directors.
- Save on training with members-only discounts.
- Take advantage of savings from our partners, including GEICO, Office Depot, Hotel Engine, and many more.
When you become a member of APPA, we can do our best work together – strengthening the role of community corrections services in communities nationwide, and internationally.
Ready to make a deeper impact in your community?
Annual membership is open to agencies serving local, county, state, federal, provincial communities or private organizations that operates community corrections programs.
for agencies with 800 or more staff
Agency Level I $1000
for agencies with 500-799 staff
Agency Level II $750
for agencies with 100-499 staff
Agency Level III $550
for agencies with fewer than 100 staff
Agency Level IV $300